About the PeriZone™ Blog
The PeriZone blog is a place where you can read about and communicate openly on relevant topics in the field of dentistry. Our intent is that it be filled with insight that offers something for everyone in every aspect of their dental environment.
We encourage your feedback so that we may continue to enhance your blog reading experience. We also encourage sharing this blog content with others in an effort to keep moving important dental news and commentary forward throughout the community.
Please keep in mind that there are certain topics we will not be able to discuss here, to include comments relating to legal or regulatory matters.
It is essential that you are aware that comments posted in response to this blog do not necessarily reflect MIS Technologies, Inc. policy or corporate opinion. Respect and friendly interaction will be the cornerstone of our approach to the conversation and we ask that you respect the following discussion guidelines. Comments will be moderated and any comments falling outside the following parameters will not be published.
- The PeriZone blog aims to be a place for honest, friendly and courteous conversation. Please try to be respectful of the opinions of all posters on the PeriZone blog. Everyone can have a voice here and the greater the diversity of voices the better. Please add to the conversation on the blog with thoughtful commentary.
- The PeriZone blog covers a broad range of topics relevant to dental professionals. Please keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post, and know that off-topic or spam entries will not be posted. If you have a question or concern not relating to the topic of the post that you need to communicate to PeriZone, please email us.
- Do not post anything that could offend another member of the community. Do not attempt to post anything obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, libelous, invasive of someone else’s privacy, or objectionable. It is in PeriZone’s sole discretion what content is offensive and whether content considered offensive will not be posted or removed after the fact. If you have complaints regarding any of the content posted on this blog, please email us.
We ask for your email address when you post a comment. This will not be published, but will be used to verify your comment and possibly to contact you in relation to your comment. We will not use it for any other purposes without your permission.
PeriZone’s Commitment to the Community:
- This blog is a conversational space where we will discuss issues relating to the dental professions. However, PeriZone cannot always talk about all issues.
- PeriZone will read all comments and respond as quickly as possible. PeriZone may not be able to always respond to all blog comments or questions, but rest assured every one will be read. Sometimes it may not be possible for us to publish or respond to your comment immediately (especially outside of business hours), but we will try to do so as quickly as possible.
- PeriZone will strive to write regular interesting and informative content. We think the best way to show that we appreciate you spending the time reading the PeriZone blog will be by making sure you enjoy your time here.
For all comments, questions and complaints not directly relating to the PeriZone blog content, please contact us here.